Grindeks offers you:
- Basic salary up to 1650 EUR gross.
- Subsidized lunches.
- Health and accident insurance, and paid optical services.
- A secure and dynamic working environment.
- Development and training opportunities in Latvia and abroad.
- A comprehensive social support and motivation program (bonuses, days off, and other benefits).
- Team-building and development events.
Grindeks expects from you:
- Higher education in chemistry or pharmacy (final-year students may also apply).
- Knowledge and practical experience in analytical chemistry, instrumental chromatography.
- Good knowledge of laboratory equipment and analytical instruments, their use, and operating principles.
- Good knowledge of occupational safety principles when working in a laboratory.
- Proficiency in Latvian and English languages (both spoken and written); knowledge of other foreign languages will be considered an advantage.
- Technical skills in MS Office (Word, Excel) at an advanced user level.
- Results-oriented mindset and a commitment to self-development.
- A strong sense of responsibility, attention to detail, and precision.
- Strong communication and collaboration skills.
Your job responsibilities (according to the job description):
- Perform qualitative and quantitative analyses of chemical substances in accordance with effective quality specifications, analytical methods, and internal regulatory documentation, using appropriate equipment, reference materials, and reagents.
- Monitor changes in the stock of reagents, reference materials, and supplies (including narcotic and psychotropic substances), their presence, and availability. If the stock is insufficient for conducting three analyses, inform the responsible individuals.
- Document any deviations identified in analytical work and inform the relevant individuals.