Grindek's offer for you:
- Basic salary up to 2150 EUR and result-based variable salary part.
- Co-sponsored lunch
- Health, accident insurance and paid optics.
- A safe and flexible work environment.
- Development and training opportunities in Latvia and beyond.
- Extensive social support and motivation program (benefits, days off, etc. benefits).
- Team entertainment and development events.
Grindek expects from you:
- Higher education in chemistry, pharmacy or biology.
- At least 1 year of work experience in pharmaceutical product manufacturing or quality control is preferred.
- Good knowledge of Latvian and English (oral, written), knowledge of other foreign languages will be considered an advantage.
- Technical skills in working with MS Office (Word, Excel, Powerpoint) at a good user level.
- Orientation to results and self-development.
- A high sense of responsibility, pedantry, accuracy.
- Good communication and collaboration skills.
Your job duties: (according to the job description)
- Perform validation of critical production processes, in accordance with
the validation program and plan.
- Develop process validation, cleaning validation
documentation (protocols and reports), in accordance with
the company's standard instructions.
- Perform validations of pharmaceutical production and cleaning
processes in accordance with GMP requirements and the company's
- Carry out monitoring summaries of clean room ventilation
systems and purified water operations and analysis of results.
- Development of validation regulatory documentation.
Send your CV and motivation letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Address: 53 Krustpils Street, Riga, LV-1057.
We guarantee your confidentiality!
We thank all applicants, but please note,
that we will contact the candidates who will be nominated for further rounds of selection.